French Days and Months PowerPoint and Activities: Students communicate about the days of the week (les jours de la semaine), the months of the year (les mois de l’anée), and their birthdays through PowerPoint visuals Interactive Notebook Activities, and Google Drive Activities. Digital versions of all files are included for distance learning.
This 121-slide PowerPoint, “French Days and Months” provides comprehensible input by repeating the days and months many times in context and by providing engaging visuals that illustrate the meaning.
French Days and Months PowerPoint and Activities include the following:
- The days and months in French as well as related vocabulary
- Sentences and questions using “Les jours de la semane et les mois de l’année”
Some vocabulary included is: le jour, le mois, le weekend, après, avant, le premier, le dernier, aujourd’hui, demain, semaine, année, anniversaire
- Explanation and comparison between French and English of “majuscule” and minuscule”
- Check for understanding in which students answer questions about the days of the week
- Practice in which students identify and distinguish between days and months
- A song about the days of the week with audio included. (Be kind. I had a cold.)
- A practice in which students answer questions about the days of the week.
- The months of the year with visuals
- Comprehensible input in the form of sentences discussing “les mois de l’année”
- A check for understanding in which students answer questions about the months
- Bell Work Practice in which students determine if the sentences are true or false
- A Practice in which students change illogical sentences about the days and months into logical ones
- The French Days and Months PowerPoint and Activities Word Documents include:
- A homework assignment
- A test
- Password for the PowerPoint
- Interactive Notebook Activity in which students cut out the days of the week and paste them in order, then write the days of the week that correspond to the statements
- Activity in which students answer questions about dates, weeks, months, using complete sentences: for example: En quel mois célébrons-nous Noel? Quel mois est après juin? Quelle est la date?
- Activity in which students correct the incorrect statements about days, weeks, and months, by writing complete sentences and activity in which they answer the questions about months and birthdays: for example: Si aujourd’hui, c’est lundi, demain, c’est dimanche. Non, si aujourd’hui, c’est lundi, demain, c’est mardi. Combien de jours y a-t-il en octobre ?
- Activities in which students correct the errors about the days of the week and the months of the year
- PowerPoint answers to the activities
- Student Handout of, “Les jours de la semaine et les mois de l’année,” and related vocabulary and expressions as well as a comparison between English and French punctuation (majuscule, minuscule) and order of days
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE