This 51-slide French Double Object Pronouns TPRS Story is about a boy who tries to impress a girl with Mme. Torre’s teddy bear. He steals the bear and gives it to a girl but it ends up getting passed to many different people before it ends up where it belongs. Digital versions are included for distance learning.
This TPR story includes many uses of direct, indirect and double object pronouns. The story is told with many illustrative photos. It also has audio of the narrative to demonstrate the proper pronunciation. In order to hear the audio, you must download Audacity, free software, from the internet. If you want to silence the audio, just click on the speaker and delete. I have attached the audio files in case you find you need them.
The French Double Object Pronouns TPRS story is repeated with the object pronouns left out. Students fill in the appropriate direct or indirect object pronouns or double object pronouns.
The accompanying activities include the following:
- Pre-teaching of vocabulary
- French Double-object pronouns TPRS story for comprehensible input
- Variations- activity in which students underline direct and indirect object pronouns with different colors
- Comprehension questions
- Password for the PowerPoint (YOU WILL NEED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2002 or later in order to open the password-protected PowerPoint.)
- Digital versions of the PowerPoint and activities for distance learning and Google Classroom
To learn how to teach a TPRS Story, click here: TPRS Story-telling Strategies
THIS RESOURCE IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: ALL MY FRENCH ONE, TWO, THREE, AND FOUR RESOURCES IN ONE PLACE BUNDLE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
For other TPR Stories and a complete list of my products, CLICK HERE: My Store
For more ideas, resources and fun games, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish and French
Object Pronouns TPR Story in French by Angie Torred is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.