Why add creating and correcting tests to your pile of teacher tasks? These French Assessments and Activities do everything for you, and the French assessments are editable so you can modify them to meet your needs. Printable, autocorrecting, and Google Slides versions are included. Many activities provide comprehensible input as students read correct sentences with accompanying images before completing the tasks. Appropriate for middle or high school. Can be used for homework, class activities, quizzes or tests.
Concepts covered include: la famille, le verbe faire, les verbes être et avoir, les verbes aller et venir, les endroits, l’heure, les vêtements, et le temps. The tests assess reading and writing proficiency.
✅ FRENCH ASSESSMENTS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- L’arbre généalogique
- Google Slides La famille et les adjectifs test: family members vocabulary and French possessive adjectives test
- French Family and Possessive Adjectives autocorrecting, editable Google Forms Quiz or Activity
- Student Handouts with family members vocabulary in French
- French Test: Printable and Digital Assessment for the irregular verb Faire, 13 questions
- French Quiz: Le verbe FAIRE Self-correcting, editable Google Forms Activity. French conjugation and question / answer
- French Verb Faire Students Handouts
These activities on the French verbs être and avoir come in three versions: printable, digital, and Google slides. The autocorrecting Google Forms tests do everything for you. Handouts with French conjugations for être and avoir also included.
Printable French verb être quiz: 15 questions
French Verbs Être and Avoir Google Forms Quiz or Activity: 35 questions
Student Handouts for the verbs être and avoir
- Printable Test of The Verbs Aller, Venir, and Places
- Digital version
- AUTOCORRECTING FRENCH TEST FOR THE VERBS ALLER AND VENIR
- Le verbe ALLER autocorrecting and grading, editable Google Forms Test: 18 short-answer questions in which students answer the questions according to the images using the correct form of the French verb ALLER and À LA, À L’, or AU. Students must correctly conjugate the verb ALLER
- Five multiple-choice, self-correcting Google Forms Questions.
- Student Handouts for the French verbs ALLER and VENIR, and the places vocabulary
- Students practice telling time, practice the vocabulary for the numbers 1-100, for ordinal numbers, and classes or school subjects in French. There are two versions of the test: a printable version and a no-prep, interactive, self-correcting, editable Google Forms activity with a chart. They can be used as assessments or practice activities.
- How to tell time in French autocorrecting, editable, multiple-choice and short answer Google Forms Activities: 15 questions
- L’heure Student Handout: Shows how to use IL EST UNE HEURE and IL EST DEUX HEURES, how to tell time after the hour, before the hour, the half hour, quarter past the hour, the difference between IL EST ONZE HEURS and À ONZE HEURES how to ask the time in French (Quelle heure est-il ?) and how to say when events begin and end (À quelle heure est…? À quelle heure se termine…?)
- Autocorrecting, editable, multiple-choice and short-answer Google Forms Activities or French Tests: 20 questions
- Google Slides version
- French Clothing and Colors Student Handouts with 51 items of clothing and colors in French and English and related vocabulary, student handout with conjugation charts for the verbs, “acheter, porter,” and “mettre”, student handout with the masculine, singular and plural, and the feminine, singular and plural of the colors including the compound colors such as “bleu foncé”
- Two Printable French Assessments for Les vêtements et les couleurs
- Autocorrecting, editable, illustrated, multiple-choice, no prep Google Forms Activity for le temps et les saisons: 17 questions
- Student Handout with vocabulary for talking about the weather and seasons, clothes one wears in different seasons, and related words and phrases such as:
- Il fait soleil, il neige, il est nuageux, la pluie, la neige, le vent, une tempête, la foudre, le tonnerre, prendre un bain de soleil, skier, l’automne, l’hiver, le printemps, l’été.
DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK SO YOU CAN EARN CREDITS FOR FUTURE PURCHASES!
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE