Spanish Ir and Places Speaking Activities: Students practice speaking and writing about places and where they go to do certain things. They also talk about what they are going to do in the immediate future using the structure, “Ir + a + infinitive,” as they ask each other questions and record each others’ answers. Digital versions of the lessons are included for distance learning.
Spanish Ir and Places Speaking Activities include the following resources:
- Group Activity in which students ask where people go to do certain things and record their partners’ answers in the third person (¿Adónde vas para caminar el perro? ¿Adónde vas para dormir? ¿Adónde vas para ver los animales?)
- Paired Activity in which students ask and answer questions about where people go based on the visuals
- Pictionary Game with Script
- Student Handouts on Spanish places and related vocabulary
- Student Handout on the verb, “Ir”
- Student Handout on the immediate future (the structure, “Ir + a + infinitive”)
- Group Activity / Scavenger Hunt in which students ask each other what they will be doing in the immediate future using the structure, “Ir + a + infinitivo” (¿Vas a ir de compras este fin de semana? ¿Vas a dormir en la clase hoy? ¿Vas a levantar pesas hoy?)
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
- SPANISH IR AND PLACES SPEAKING ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Speaking and Listening Paired and Group Activities
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Speaking and Listening Paired and Group Activities
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my blog!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
You can purchase this product here.