Spanish Object Pronouns: Eight Paired and Group activities which include LISTENING, SPEAKING, AND WRITING activities, PowerPoint dice game, competitions, and many visuals. Students ask and answer questions, record their partner’s answers, search for items in a Scavenger Hunt and complete many other tasks. Files come in Word, PDF, and PNG for more printing options. All files are editable.
These Spanish Object Pronouns activities include the following resource:
SPANISH OBJECT PRONOUNS / LOS OBJETOS DIRECTOS E INDIRECTOS
- Los objetos directos Dice Game Paired Activity with visuals
- Spanish Object Pronouns Paired Competition in which students ask their partners questions and the partners answer with double object pronouns
- Los objetos indirectos Paired Activity in which students ask questions using the pronouns, “le” and “les” and record their partners’ answers: ¿Le prestas tu marcador a otro alumno?”
- Los complementos Paired Activity in which students ask which body part is hurting using the verb, “doler” and the pronouns, “le” and “les” and record their partners’ answers
- Spanish Object Pronouns PowerPoint Competition in which students answer the questions writing or saying the answer with a direct or indirect object pronoun
- En parejas – Students answer questions about who does things for them, then ask their partners the questions, recording their answers
- Paired Presentation in which students act out sentences with direct and indirect object pronouns / los complementos / los objectos directos e indirectos
- Rubric for the presentation
- Student Handouts and list of verbs that can be used with direct and indirect object pronouns
Click here for the Los complementos Pronouns PowerPoint
You may also like Spanish Double-Object Pronouns TPR Story
Click here to read about Seven Activities that Guarantee Student Engagement.
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE