After students learn and practice the Spanish Se impersonal, se no intencional and the passive voice, they are ready to produce. This presentation assesses their writing and speaking ability as well as their communication of unintentional actions. Instructions, practice worksheets and rubric included. Students must be familiar with the preterite tense before working on the presentation. Super fun for students!
LAS ACCIONES NO INTENCIONALES SPEAKING PRESENTATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Student Handout El SE no intencional y acciones no intencionales:
*Graphic explaining how to use the indirect object pronouns, verbs, and subjects to communicate an intended action
*Use of the structure shown in context with complete sentences in Spanish and English
*Los pronombres indirectos
*Comparison of acciones responsables y las acciones no intencionales (Olvidé las llaves. Se me olvidó la llave.
*Use of A + person’s name for clarification
- Activity / Worksheet in which students complete the sentences by writing the appropriate indirect object and the given verb in the preterite tense: A Jaime se le acabó el tiempo.
- Activity in which students make up an excuse for each situation using the SE no intencional and the structure SE + pronombre indirecto + verbo + sujeto
- Vocabulary and Student Instructions for the written and oral portion of the presentation: Students write and present a story in the third person about someone’s terrible day using the SE NO INTENCIONAL structure and common verbs. Students write in the preterite tense.
- Rubric for written and oral part of the presentation
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish Se impersonal and se no intencional Lesson Plans and Curriculum
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Click the following link to read about “The Challenges of Teaching the Se Impersonal“.