La Nourriture French Food Bingo Game by Angie Torre
My students begged me to play this game again. The script provides comprehensible input, complete sentences, for the French food vocabulary and related words and phrases. This game is a listening activity. Digital Bingo cards are included for distance learning and 1:1 classrooms.
French Food Bingo includes the following resources:
- 39 bingo cards of food items
- La Nourriture French Food Bingo Guide for students to look at as they play
- Teacher script: Words in context for comprehensible input. Includes vocabulary words for food items, breakfast, lunch, dinner, for describing hunger, thirst, likes and dislikes, and other food-related phrases.
- Google Slides digital version in which students move the food items to the boxes, then cover them with digital chips as they listen to the script
- Vocabulary includes some of the following:
manger, boire, je dois, le dessert, j’ai soif, j’ai faim, délicieux, j’adore, je voudrais, le petit déjeuner, mauvais pour la santé, bon. pour la santé, j’aime, le déjeuner, la nourriture, toujours, quelque chose, voici, le pain, des œufs, du poulet, les pommes de terre, la collation, les cerises, les fraises, les crevettes, une boisson gazeuse, les champignons, les oignons, les asperges, l’ananas, le lait.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
Would you like more activities that guarantee 100% student engagement? Click on the following link to find more fun activities: 7 Activities that Guarantee 100% Student Engagement