Spanish Culture Lesson: Students learn about the cultural tradition of La quinceañera, the 15th birthday celebration marking the transition of a child to a woman. Product includes digital and printable activities, 20-slide illustrated PowerPoint, Google Slides PowerPoint, Self-correcting Google Forms Activity, speaking and listening assessment, and audio. These activities practice and assess students’ proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- La quinceañera printable article and activity with vocabulary and seven questions
- LA QUINCEAÑERA PowerPoint: 20 slides with eye-catching visuals: Students read about LA QUINCEAÑERA and answer the questions in Spanish
- Autocorrecting, auto-grading, editable Google Forms Activity with photos: Students read the article about LA QUINCEAÑERA and answer seven multiple-choice questions.
- Google Slides Digital Activity with 20 illustrated slides: Students read about LA QUINCEAÑERA and answer the questions
- Online Listening and Speaking Activity: Students listen to the audio about LA QUINCEAÑERA and record their answers in Vocaroo
- Audio of Speaking and Listening Activity
Some of the vocabulary included:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!