Students learn about the tradition of the sobremesa as practiced in Spain and Latin-America. They also learn about the differences between the dining and cultural practices of those in the U.S. and in Spanish-speaking countries. There are three versions of the activities: a no-prep, interactive, self-correcting, editable Google Forms activity with links, a Google Slides digital version, and a printable version. They can be used as assessments or practice activities. All activities link to two online articles.
LA SOBREMESA PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Link to the article, “The 11 Biggest Differences Between the Spanish and American Diets”
- Link to the article, “Sobremesa: An Untranslatable Spanish Delight”
- Worksheet Activity in which students read the articles and answer the questions
- Autocorrecting, editable Google Forms version of the activity with links
✨6 Multiple-choice questions in English in which students choose the correct answer to the comprehension questions
- Google Slides version of the activity with 8 questions and links
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!