Students learn about the tradition of the sobremesa as practiced in Spain and Latin-America. They also learn about the differences between the dining and cultural practices of those in the U.S. and in Spanish-speaking countries. There are three versions of the activities: a no-prep, interactive, self-correcting, editable Google Forms activity with links, a Google Slides digital version, and a printable version. They can be used as assessments or practice activities. All activities link to two online articles.
LA SOBREMESA PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Link to the article, “The 11 Biggest Differences Between the Spanish and American Diets”
- Link to the article, “Sobremesa: An Untranslatable Spanish Delight”
- Worksheet Activity in which students read the articles and answer the questions
- Autocorrecting, editable Google Forms version of the activity with links
✨6 Multiple-choice questions in English in which students choose the correct answer to the comprehension questions
- Google Slides version of the activity with 8 questions and links
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles:
★Spanish Autocorrecting Google Forms Activities Bundle
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Spanish Day of the Dead Bundle
La Navidad PowerPoint, Activities, and Cultural Bundle
There are no reviews yet.