All the activities you need to teach the French professions Les métiers are included for French Two and Three: homework, Interactive Notebook Activities, Google Drive Activities, Student Handouts, comprehensible input, paired activities, games, competitions, test and digital versions for distance learning and 1:1 classrooms.
LEARNING GOAL: Students will be able to communicate and exchange information about professions and careers. Activities are based on ACTFL Can-Do Statements and Performance Indicators.
If you would like these activities AND the corresponding PowerPoint, click on the following link: French Professions PowerPoint and Curriculum
FRENCH PROFESSIONS DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Three homework assignments for French Two and PowerPoint answers
- Three homework assignments for French Three and PowerPoint answers
- Two Google Drive Activities that start with recognition and end with production
- Interactive Notebook Activities
- Paired Activities
- Competitions and games
- Student handouts with vocabulary
- Comprehensible Input
~For French Two: Dialogue between Lorraine and her career counselor with comprehension questions
~For French Three: Dialogue of interview between Antoine and prospective employer with two activities
- Test for French Two and French Three
- Autocorrecting Google Forms Tests for French Two and Three
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
FRENCH PROFESSIONS DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Click on the following link to read about, “How to Teach Vocabulary.”
Les professions Activities Bundle will have your students talking fluidly about careers in French.