Students learn how to describe people. Spanish Adjectives Google Drive Activity gets students engaged as they move pictures, matching them to descriptions and write descriptions of the people in the photos using los adjetivos. The activities guide students to proper use of the adjectives as they progress from recognition to student production. Great for online or distance learning!
To see this activity in action, click here: Los adjetivos Google Drive Activities Preview
This product includes the following resources:
- 11-slide Google Drive Activity, Spanish Adjectives: Students begin by moving the images to the corresponding descriptions, then describe the people in the photos using complete sentences. Students practice how to describe people.
- PowerPoint instructions for the teacher
- PowerPoint answers to Google Drive Activity
- Student Handout of Los adjetivos with 57 adjectives in Spanish and English, related vocabulary, explanation of masculine and feminine forms
- URL for a Quizlet game for adjective practice
THIS SPANISH ADJECTIVES DIGITAL ACTIVITY IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES: