Everything you need to teach the Spanish vocabulary for clothing and colors, and the verb TENER is in this bundle. The PowerPoint visuals, explanations, and practices make learning easy and fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans; five PowerPoints; comprehensible input with a video, a story, and listening activities; worksheets; bell work; attention getters; interactive notebook activities; Google Drive Activity; project; student handouts; games; printable and autocorrecting tests; and a digital escape room. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
Click on the following link if you would like the resources below WITHOUT the lesson plans (You write the lesson plans): La ropa PowerPoint and Curriculum
LA ROPA Y LOS COLORES LESSON PLANS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Six 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
★ FIVE POWERPOINTS
- 130-slide Spanish Clothing and Colors PowerPoint with the following:
· Eye-catching, colorful visuals of clothing and colors labeled in Spanish and English with words in context
· Clothing worn in different seasons: en el verano, en el invierno, en la primavera, en el otoño
· Related words, vocabulary, expressions such as, “está de moda”
· Illustration of how colors must come after the noun, are masculine, feminine or plural, and must match the preceding noun
· Checking for understanding
- 19-slide PowerPoint of the TENER with the following:
· Sentences and photos illustrating the verb TENER in context
· Checking for understanding practice
- 36-slide instructions for the Clothing Project
- 39-slide Bingo Game
- 37-slide Competition in which students answer questions about the photos of clothing using complete sentences
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
- La ropa Google Drive Activities
- Audio for absent students
- Paired Activity: Students ask each other what people are wearing according to the drawings and record each other’s answers.
- Clothing Project, instructions, and rubric: Students find models and describe the clothing they wear when they go to school, to a party, to church, outside, and to the beach using the vocabulary for the clothes and colors as well as the verbs “llevar” and “ir”. (Cuando voy a la escuela, llevo…)
- Student samples of project
· Los colores: Shows all masculine, feminine, and plural forms
· La ropa: 36 items of clothing and colors in Spanish and English with VOCABULARIO IMPORTANTE of related words and expressions such as, ¿De qué color es? Un descuento, a bajo precio, llevar, caro, barato, talla, la tienda de ropa, está de moda, me queda bien.
· TENER Handout: conjugations and expressions with tener (Tengo 16 años. Tengo hambre. Tengo sed. Tengo que trabajar.)
- Listening Activity in which students color the clothing as indicated
· Self-correcting and grading Google Forms Test
· Google Slides Quiz
· Printable Quiz
· Answers to all tests
· INB Activity in which students listen and color in the items of clothing as indicated
· Interactive Notebook Activity in which students write the name of the item of clothing in Spanish under the drawing (¿Qué ropa llevas? Escribe el nombre en español.)
· Activity in which students answer questions writing what people have according to the pictures using the verb TENER. (¿Qué tiene la maestra?)
· Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
COMPREHENSIBLE INPUT FOR LA ROPA Y LOS COLORES:
· La ropa Video, 3:38 in length with vocabulary, script, and activities. Jessica, Melanie, and Isaías describe each other’s clothing. Then, Jessica and Melanie go shopping. The video uses words and expressions related to clothing and shopping such as: Me queda bien. ¿Qué talla eres? ¿Cuánto cuesta? Más barato, más caro. Está de moda. Etc.
· Listening Activity
· El cuento de los novios: Ramón and Ángela are dating but are very different. The story uses vocabulary for pastimes and places. Includes vocabulary, activities, and illustrations.
· Suitcase: Teacher describes clothing and colors of items of clothing in the suitcase.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish One Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year: Todos Preparados
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Your students will love La ropa y los colores Lesson Plans and Curriculum