Students practice recognition and production of the high-frequency Spanish commands by matching commands to the pictures and writing los mandatos. They also write, “tú, usted, ustedes” where appropriate. Digital versions are included for distance learning or 1:1 classes.
Spanish Commands Interactive Notebook Activities include the following resources:
- Interactive Notebook Activity in which students match the Spanish commands to the pictures for word recognition
- Activity in which students write the command that represents the picture
- List of 39 high-frequency commands
- Activity in which students write, “tú, usted,” or, “ustedes” next to the person’s picture and description
- Student handout of greeting vocabulary including an explanation of when to use, “tú, usted,” and, “ustedes”
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
This activity corresponds to the following FREE mandatos powerpoint: Los mandatos PowerPoint
And this PowerPoint on, Tú, usted, ustedes: Tú, usted, ustedes Questions PowerPoint
THESE SPANISH COMMANDS ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish One Interactive Notebook and Google Drive Activities
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Los mandatos Google Drive Activities
There are no reviews yet.