For students to internalize the Spanish direct and indirect object pronouns, they need to hear them in context many times. This TPRS Story uses the pronouns ME, TE, and NOS multiple times in context providing comprehensible input and cementing the concept in the minds of the students. Includes two activities and a Google Slides digital version.
THIS ME TE NOS TPRS STORY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Story about Enrique and Guadalupe: Enrique asks Guadalupe for money, but she refuses to give it to him because she knows him. Later, two other girls arrive asking him for money, and he gives it to them.
- Vocabulary words
- Activity in which students answer questions about the story that require them to make inferences
- Activity in which students read the sentences and write True or False in Spanish
- Google Slides digital version of the story and activities
- Student Handout Me Te Nos: Chart showing use of Me Te and Nos as direct object pronouns and indirect object pronouns
- Student Handout Los complementos: Illustrates the order of object pronouns with other parts of speech, subject, object pronoun, verb and uses the object pronouns in context
- Student Handout Los objetos indirectos: Illustrates the use of le, les, me, te, and nos with use in context, the placement of the object pronouns, double-object pronouns
- Chart with los complementos directos y los complementos indirectos
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click the following link: Angie Torre
THIS ME TE NOS TPRS STORY IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Click on the following link to learn The Best Way to Teach Spanish Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns