This PowerPoint and Interactive Notebook Activities use comprehensible input and engaging visuals to teach the Spanish verb ESTAR, places and emotions. It begins with a very brief comparison between ser and estar. Digital versions included.
Spanish Estar, Places, and Emotions PowerPoint and Interactive Notebook Activities include the following:
- Conjugation of the Spanish verb, “star”
- Modeling of the verb “estar” and places / los lugares with sentences and visuals for each place
- Checking for understanding with questions
- Activity in which students write, “estar en + el / la” in the sentence
- Competition of the same
- Competition with visuals in which students say where the people are using “estar + el / la and the place
- Bell work with sentences using “estar” and places in which the students say “lógico” or “no es lógico”. If the sentence is not logical the students must write a logical sentence using “star”.
- Visuals with “estar” and emotions or other adjectives
- Google Slides digital version for use in Google Classroom, other Google platforms, and distance learning.
- The places taught in the “estar” PowerPoint are: el parque, el banco, el gimnasio, el campo, la cama, el parque de diversiones, el zoológico, el museo, la ciudad, la iglesia, la plaza, la escuela, la biblioteca, la piscina, la plaza, la tienda (de ropa), el centro comercial.
The adjectives taught are: alegre, contento, enojado, deprimido, emocionado, nervioso, ocupado, preocupado, triste, enfermo, cansado, sorprendido, aburrido, listo, confundido
Spanish Estar Interactive Notebook Activities
- Describe the images using the verb, “estar,” and an adjective
- Describe the images using the verb, “estar,” and a place
- Complete the sentences using the correct conjugation of the verb, “estar,” and, “en”
- Complete the sentences using, “estar” and either a place or an adjective
- Google Slides digital versions
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
For Spanish Places TPRS Story, click here: Spanish Places TPR Story
For the Spanish Ser PowerPoint and TPR Story, click here: Ser PowerPoint and TPR Story
For the Ser / Estar TPR Story, click here: Ser Estar TPR Story
For more TPR Stories, ideas, and resources, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
Or connect with me on Pinterest: Best PowerPoints Pinterest
The visuals in Spanish Estar Places and Emotions PowerPoint will engage your students.
Click here to read about How to Check for Understanding.