In these activities, students practice listening, speaking and writing about their family in Spanish. First, the La familia PowerPoint prompts the entire class to answer questions, then complete the sentences using the family vocabulary. Then, students ask their partners questions about the family members and record their answers. Digital versions are included for your distance learning lessons.
Spanish Family Activities include the following resources:
- 18-slide PowerPoint in which students answer questions about the family members in the family tree: ¿Quién es el hermano menor de Isabel? ¿Cuántos nietos tiene José? ¿Cómo se llaman los hijos de José y Amelia? ¿Cuántos hermanos tengo yo? ¿Quién es mi padre?
- Interactive Notebook Activity for students to fill out as they watch the PowerPoint
- Student Handout on the family and related expressions and vocabulary / El vocabulario de la familia
- Paired Activity in which students ask and answer questions and fill in the answers according to the family tree: ¿Cuántos años tiene Cecilia? ¿Cómo se llama el padre de Laura?
- PowerPoint Answers to Paired Activity
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
SPANISH FAMILY ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Paired and Group Activities
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
La familia PowerPoint and Activities
Ser Paired Activity for Spanish One
Tener PowerPoint, Activities and TPR Story
You can purchase this product here.
There are no reviews yet.