Students love to compete! 56-slide illustrated PowerPoint Competition that reinforces the Spanish Food vocabulary and digital, printable, illustrated exam on La comida vocabulary and related expressions. Includes tons of fun visuals and Google Slides digital versions for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning. Students will learn to communicate about food and drinks in Spanish.
LA COMIDA COMPETITION POWERPOINT AND TEST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- 56-slide PowerPoint Game / Competition in which students answer questions about and identify the food in the photographs and answer questions such as, “¿Qué tiene?” and, “¿Qué dice?” to demonstrate their ability to say they are hungry, thirsty, and think something is disgusting
- Google Slides digital version of the PowerPoint
- La comida Test in which students write the name of the food in Spanish, answer questions about food, what food and drinks they like, what foods they never eat, what they eat for dessert, what’s in “una tortilla Española,” and how to say, “I’m hungry and thirsty, how disgusting, delicious.” | Tengo hambre y sed. ¡Qué asco! La sandía es rica, sabrosa, deliciosa
- Google Slides digital version of the exam
- Test Answers
- Student Handout of 81 words and phrases for food and related vocabulary in Spanish and English: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, good and bad for your health, etc. | el desayuno, el almuerzo, la cena, la merienda, es bueno para la salud, es malo para la salud, etc.
Related expressions and words such as: La comida, ¡Qué asco! Me encanta. Tengo sed. Tengo hambre
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles La comida PowerPoint and Curriculum★
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Do you have a list of all the resources you need for Spanish One? Here is a post to keep you organized and help you teach Spanish One: Absolutely Everything You Need to Teach Spanish One Effectively