Everything you need to teach the Spanish future and conditional tenses is in this bundle. The resources make learning fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans; two PowerPoints; comprehensible input with three videos, an article, TPRS Story, and dialogue; worksheets; bell ringers; attention getters; interactive notebook activities; two Google Drive activities, student handouts, competitions, and test. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
86-slide Spanish Future Tense PowerPoint with the following:
1. Eye-catching visuals
2. The four ways to express the future in Spanish
3. El futuro y la probabilidad: How to use the future tense to express probability in Spanish
4. Verb conjugations and endings of the future tense
5. Irregular Verbs: How to form the irregular verbs in the future tense
6. El verbo HABER
7. Illustrated Model sentences
8. Checking for understanding
9. Practices in which students write complete sentences using el future
10. Practice in which students answer questions about the future
11. Practice in which students write sentences expressing probability
13. Writing prompt
50-slide Spanish Conditional Tense PowerPoint with the following:
1. Comparison of the imperfect and conditional tenses
2. Verb conjugations and endings of the conditional tense
3. Irregular verb endings
4. Practice in which students write what they would do in given situations
5. Comparison between EL PRESENTE + EL FUTURO and EL PASADO + EL CONDICIONAL: Juan dice que irá. vs. Juan dijo que iría.
6. Checking for understanding practices
8. El condicional y la probabilidad: Comparison of the future and conditional tenses when expressing probability
Nine 90-minute Daily, Spanish Future and Conditional Tenses No-Prep Lesson Plans
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
§ Handout on the future tense: The uses of the future tense, all the ways to talk abo8ut the future, and the regular and irregular conjugations and endings
§ Handout on the conditional tense: Shows the difference between the English, “Would / conditional” and “would / used to” as well as the conjugations and uses
§ Todos los tiempos de verbos: Includes all verb tenses with sentences in context and the subjunctive mood
§ Article with vocabulary and activities
§ ¿Cómo será el mundo en 25 años?: Students write a composition in pairs about what the future will be like. Incluces. Instructions, model, graphic organizer, vocabulary for transitional and connecting words, vocabulary for el medio ambiente, and sentence stems.
§ Pero vs. No…sino handout and activity
§ Sample five-paragraph essay with activities
- I can (Yo puedo) statements for homework
- Printable Test on future and conditional tenses
- INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITIES
§ Foldable Interactive Notebook Activity in which students write their own sentences for the different ways of talking about the future: presente tense with an expression of time; to mean SHALL or SHOULD; IR + INFINITIVO; the expression Si + PRESENTE + FUTURO; and probability (la probabilidad)
§ Foldable activity in which students write the conjugations for the future and the conditional tenses, then write sentences in the future, then the conditional expressing probability
§ Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
§ El futuro Google Drive Activities
§ El condicional Google Drive Activities
§ Paired activity in which students guess what the other person will do in the future
§ Paired activity in which students read a scenario and guess how the person would respond
§ Video El futuro, vocabulary, script, and activities: Jessica talks about what she will do in the future, after she graduates. She uses the future tense many times in context.
§ Video El condicional, vocabulary, script, and activities: Melanie talks about what she would do if she won a million dollars. She uses the conditional tense many times in context.
§ Video, vocabulary, and worksheet: ¿Qué Podemos hacer para cuidar el medio ambiente?
§ Article, “Fumar no es sano”
§ Dialogue: Listening Activity with puppets and audio: Ana y Papá. Dialogue includes many uses of the future tense in context.
§ TPRS Story about a genie with vocabulary and activities: The conditional tense is used many times in context.
SPANISH FUTURE AND CONDITIONAL TENSES LESSON PLANS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Would you like to write super-engaging lesson plans? Click on the following link to read, “How to Write Effective World Language Lesson Plans, Simplified.”