Spanish Illustrated TPR Story PowerPoints and Comprehensible Input Bundle by Angie Torre
All my Illustrated TPR Stories in one bundle! Save $20 by buying them all together!
The TPRS Story Power Points and Comprehensible Input repeat the vocabulary and concepts in context and then recycle them with the subsequent activities.
Spanish Illustrated TPRS Story PowerPoints and Comprehensible Input includes the following 18 Stories or Readings:
- TPRS Story for the Spanish verb, “Ser” with Activities: True / False; complete the sentence; competition Spanish “Ser” PowerPoint and TPR Story
- Two TPRS Stories for the verb, “Ir” with Activities: True / False; answer the questions Ir, Venir, Places PPT, TPRS, Activities
- TPRS Story for the Spanish verb, “Tener” with a group activity and True / False questions, conjugation practice and cloze activity in which students choose the verbs, “Ser” or “Ir” Tener TPR Story & Activities PPT
- Visuals and Sentences for the use of Two Verbs in a Sentence Spanish “Dos verbos”: Comprehensible Input Using Two Verbs in a Sentence
- TPRS Story for the Spanish verbs, “Pedir” and “Preguntar” with a separate Power Point explaining the verbs, “pedir”, and “preguntar” with practice activities and True/False questions Pedir preguntar TPRS & Printables
- Interactive Notebook Activity for, “Pedir”, and, “Preguntar”
- Two Stories for the Vocabulary for the House and Chores with activities: True / False; complete the sentences; answer the questions; write your own story using the vocabulary Preterite PPT & TPR Story
- TPR Story for, “Ser”, and “Estar” with a cloze activity and one homework assignment
- TPR Story for the Body and Health Vocabulary with comprehension questions Spanish Body and Health PowerPoint
- TPRS Story for the expressions, “Hace que” and “Desde cuando” with comprehension questions using those expressions Hace que, Desde que PowerPoint and TPRS
- Story for the Irregular Preterite with True/False activity and an activity in which students rewrite the story replacing the underlined parts Irregular Preterite TPR Story PPT
- TPRS Story for the Spanish Regular Preterite Tense with Activities: True/False; complete the sentences; answer the questions
- How to Use Double-Object Pronouns: This story uses many double-object pronouns in the sentences. Includes comprehension questions. Spanish Double-Object Pronoun TPRS PowerPoint
- Story for The Spanish Preterite Imperfect Tenses with comprehension questions
- Preterite Imperfect simplified version of, “El patito feo” with cloze story in which students write the verbs in the preterite or imperfect, then answer questions using those tenses
- TPR Story for the Present Subjunctive with implied commands. Activities include True/False questions and complete the sentences using the subjunctive for “mandatos implícitos” Spanish Subjunctive TPR Story PowerPoint
- TPR Story for the Present Subjunctive with, “cláusulas adjetivales”. Includes a True/False Activity Subjunctive cláusulas adjetivales TPRS PPT
- Four Gustar Video Puppet Shows Spanish Gustar Video Puppet Shows
- Two Spanish Reflexive Verbs Video Puppet Shows Spanish Reflexive Verbs Video Puppet Shows
You will need to download the files from Dropbox.
You may also be interested in: TPR Stories for Spanish Three
For Spanish One and Two TPR Stories, click here: TPRS for Spanish One and Two
You can purchase this product here.
Your students will love Spanish Illustrated TPRS Story PowerPoints and Comprehensible Input
There are no reviews yet.