Spanish Interactive Notebook Activities: Estar Emotions & Places: Students practice speaking, reading, and writing as they communicate about emotions and places / las emociones y los lugares using the Spanish verb, “estar” and related vocabulary.
This Spanish Estar Emotions and Places Interactive Notebook Activities include the following resources:
- Interactive Notebook Activity in which students describe the picture writing the correct form of the verb, “estar” and the appropriate emotion
- Interactive Notebook Activity in which students write the correct form of the verb, “estar” and the place depicted by the picture
- Activity in which students write complete sentences using the appropriate form of the verb, “estar”
- Activity in which students read and complete the sentence with the verb, “estar” and the logical place or emotion
- PowerPoint answers to the above activities
- Student Handout with the conjugations of estar, a basic comparison between the verbs, “ser” and “estar”, a list of emotions, and other adjectives that use, “estar” (confundido, aburrido, listo, cerca de, lejos de, ausente, enfermo, cansado, ocupado)
- Student Handout of 31 places / los lugares
THESE ESTAR, EMOTIONS, AND PLACES ACTIVITIES CORRESPOND TO AND ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES:
Spanish Estar Places Emotions PowerPoint and Activities
Spanish One Interactive Notebook Activities
You may also be interested in Spanish Estar Emotions Speaking Activity
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
There are no reviews yet.