Spanish One Bell Ringers
These Spanish One Bell Work PowerPoints will keep your students engaged while you take roll and do the necessary preparations at the beginning of class.
TheSpanish One Bell Ringers PowerPoints are packed with visuals to aid in comprehension and to engage the students. Students will be asked to answer questions, fill in the blanks, complete the sentences, change ridiculous sentences to logical ones, correct the errors, and describe visuals to name a few tasks. Vocabulary will be recycled for reinforcement and repetition in context throughout the practices.
PowerPoint answers are included for all activities.
The Spanish One Bell Ringers cover the following concepts:
•Spanish One Bell Ringers Alphabet / El alfabeto
• Greetings / Los saludos
• Commands / Los mandatos
• El verbo SER
• Classroom Objects
• Frases útiles
• Numbers / Los números
• Days and Months / Los días y meses del año
• Infinitives / Los infinitivos
• Singular and Plural / Los plurales
• The YO form
• Subject Pronouns / Los sujetos de pronombre
• Conjugations / Las conjugaciones
• Tú, usted, ustedes Questions
• How to Use Two Verbs in a Sentence / Dos verbos
• Adjectives / Los adjetivos
• El verbo GUSTAR
• How to Form Questions in Spanish
• Interrogative Questions / Los interrogatives
• Clothing / La ropa
• Tener and Tener Expressions
• Family / La familia
• Possessive Adjectives / Los adjetivos posesivos
• El verbo GUSTAR y los lugares y las emociones
• Time / La hora
• Food / La comida
• Weather / El tiempo
• GO Verbs
• Stem-changing Verbs
• Sports / Los deportes
Save money by buying the Bell Ringers for Spanish One and Two: Spanish One and Two Bell Ringers
For the Spanish Two Bell Ringers, click here:Spanish Two Bell Ringers
You may also be interested in Spanish Three Bell Ringers
Your students will love Spanish One Bell Ringers for an Entire Year.
Click here to read about How to Use Google Drive Activities in your World Language Classes.