Spanish Personal A Lesson Plans: Everything you need to teach the Spanish Personal A is in this bundle. The PowerPoint explanations and practices make learning this concept easy and fun. The curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans, PowerPoint, comprehensible input with a dialogue and a story, worksheets, bell work, attention getters, interactive notebook activities, autocorrecting activity, student handout, games, and test. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
SPANISH PERSONAL A LESSON PLANS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Five 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans: Everything you need for each day’s lesson except the PowerPoint is in the folder for that day.
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
- 93-slide Spanish Personal A PowerPoint with the following:
· Eye-catching visuals
· Photos illustrating sentences with and without the use of the A Personal
· Explanation of the different meanings of “a” and “al” in sentences, comparisons between “Invito al hombre” and “Le doy el libro al alumno.”
· Exceptions “tener, ser, haber” with use in context
· Explanation of the difference between, “¿Quién?” and “¿A quién?”
· Checking for understanding
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
LA A PERSONAL STUDENT HANDOUT
· Explains when the personal A is used
· Compares sentences with and without the personal A
· Illustrates the difference between subject and object
· Explains all the meanings of the word, “a”
· Explains when to use “al”
· Shows the exceptions which never take the personal a, “tener, ser, haber” with use in context
· Explains and diagrams the use of WHO and WHOM, and ¿QUIÉN? and ¿A QUIÉN? in Spanish
· Explains the difference between ¿A QUIÉN? and ¿A QUIÉN LE?
- Culture Project in which students research traditions or cultural practices of Spanish-speaking countries and discuss similarities and differences between the chosen country’s customs and the customs of their own country
- Rubric for project
- Group Speaking Activity in which students ask and answer questions with, “¿A quién?” and, “¿Quiénes?”
- Autocorrecting, editable Google Forms Activity or Assessment
- Interactive Notebook Activities
- · INB Activity in which students complete the sentences with “a, al” or “X” and explain their reasons (Escribe “a, al” o “X” y la razón)
· Activity in which students answer, “¿A quién?, ¿Quién?, ¿A quiénes?, and ¿Quiénes? Questions.
· Activity in which students write the questions to given answers
· Foldable in which students write complete sentences with and without the Spanish personal A and answer questions (¿A quién miras? ¿A quién le haces preguntas en la clase?)
- Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
· Carmen y Angélica dialogue, vocabulary, activities, and audio
· Felipe y Margarita Story with vocabulary and activities
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Spanish Personal A Lesson Plans does everything for you. All you have to do is teach, correct, and go home! Enjoy!
Want to know how to write effective world language lesson plans? Click on the following link: HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE WORLD LANGUAGE LESSON PLANS, SIMPLIFIED