Students describe people writing complete sentences with proper placement of Spanish adjectives. All documents are EDITABLE. Google Slides and autocorrecting Google Forms versions are included for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.
Spanish Position of Adjectives Printable and Digital Activities include the following resources:
- Student Handout of 40 descriptive adjectives / los adjetivos with English and Spanish, related vocabulary and expressions, how to describe someone’s hair and eyes
- Student Handout on the placement of adjectives in Spanish demonstrating the order of adjectives and nouns, the exceptions, and the masculine and feminine forms
- URL for Quizlet games and practices
- Interactive Notebook Activity in which students write descriptions of people using sentence starters and the infinitive
- PowerPoint answers to the activity
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
- Autocorrecting Google Forms Activity (editable)
SPANISH POSITION OF ADJECTIVES ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Interactive Notebook Activities
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
Click HERE to see how I incorporate Interactive Notebook Activities in my classroom!