Everything you need to teach the Spanish Prepositions of location, tú commands, and Places is included in this bundle. The PowerPoint explanations and practices make learning this concept easy and fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans, three PowerPoints, comprehensible input with a video and stories, worksheets, bell work, attention getters, interactive notebook activities, two Google Drive Activities, student handouts, games, and test. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
If you only want the lesson plans for the prepositions and commands, click here: Spanish Prepositions of Place PowerPoint and Curriculum
SPANISH PREPOSITIONS COMMANDS AND PLACES LESSON PLANS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Eight 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
- THREE POWERPOINTS:
★ 90-slide Spanish Places Los lugares PowerPoint with the following:
· Eye-catching visuals
· Photos illustrating sentences with VOY EN TREN, VOY EN BARCO, VOY A PIE
· Vocabulary in context
· Checking for understanding
· Practice Activities
★ 41-slide Spanish Prepositions PowerPoint with the following:
· Illustrations and sentences in Spanish indicating where the egg and other items are using the following prepositions: encima de, debajo de, al lado de, a la izquierda de, a la derecha de, detrás de, entre, dentro de, alrededor de, todo derecho, en, por encima de, and other related vocabulary
· Practice in which students answer questions about the location of students in the classroom
· Listening Activity
★ 18-slide PowerPoint on the informal TÚ commands with the following:
· How to form the tú command in Spanish
· The irregular command forms
· Practice in which students write commands changing the infinitives to the informal tú commands
· Instructions on how to use pronouns with tú commands (Mírala.)
· Practice Activities
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate master
- Attention Getters
- Spanish Prepositions Commands and Places Homework and PowerPoint answers
Competitions and Games:
· Students obey commands: Mira arriba. Ponte detrás de Mónica. Corre alrededor de la clase una vez. Siéntate a la izquierda de Raúl.
· Students answer questions about the placement of people and things in the classroom.
· Places Pictionary
· El vocabulario de los lugares: 47 places in Spanish with related vocabulary and verbs
· Las preposiciones de dirección: 22 prepositions in Spanish and English, with sentences to demonstrate the use in context
· Mandatos y otro vocabulario: common commands students will need for their oral presentation
· Los mandatos: How to form the informal commands, regular and irregular and a practice
- Spanish Places Google Drive Activity
- Las preposiciones Google Drive Activity
- Instructions and Rubric for student presentation: Students must command and obey their partners
- Rubric for project
- Places Test with audio for listening assessment
Interactive Notebook Activities
· Interactive Notebook Listening Activity with script in which students listen to where people and things are in the classroom and draw them where indicated
· Activity in which students change the infinitive to TÚ commands and complete commands sentence stems
· Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
- Audios and Listening Activities
- Paired Activity in which students ask each other questions about where people are going according to the images and record their partners’ answers: ¿Adónde va Elisa? Va a la pastelería.
- Instructions and rubric: Students write a story using the vocabulary from the two stories below.
- Google Slides digital versions of activities and PowerPoints
· Las preposiciones VIDEO, VOCABULARY, SCRIPT, AND ACTIVITIES: Video is 2:55. Narrator explains where people and things are using many prepositions of direction. Then Óscar tells Melanie where to go: Ve todo derecho. Dobla a la derecha. Párate. Etc.
· María y Paco Story with vocabulary and activities. The story includes many vocabulary words for places.
· La botella de perfume with vocabulary activities, and many words for los lugares.
SPANISH PREPOSITIONS PLACES AND COMMANDS CURRICULUM IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
You will love how easy it is to teach and how engaged your students are with Spanish Prepositions Commands and Places Lesson Plans and Curriculum.
Add some fun online games to these lessons with BLOOKET.