Spanish Present Subjunctive el subjuntivo Google Drive Activity: Spanish Subjunctive Google Drive Activity gets students engaged as they move pictures, matching them to sentences and complete sentences using the present subjunctive. The activities guide students to use proper grammar as they progress from recognition to student production.
This Spanish Present Subjunctive el subjuntivo Google Drive Activity includes the following resources:
- 14-slide Google Drive Activity, el subjuntivo: Students begin by moving the images to the corresponding statements, then complete sentences using the same expressions. Students practice the present subjunctive in implied commands (quiero, prefiero, sugiero, espero), adjective clauses (las cláusulas adjetivales – Quiero un novio que…), expressions that ALWAYS use the subjunctive (a menos que, con tal de que, para que, a fin de que, sin que, antes de que, en caso de que)
- PowerPoint instructions for the teacher
- PowerPoint answers to Google Drive Activity
- Student Handout explaining when the subjunctive and the indicative are used, showing examples in context, with verb conjugation charts. Also includes the imperfect and pluscuamperfecto subjunctive.
- Student Handout explaining the use of the subjunctive in conjunctions of time (las conjunciones de tiempo) and comparing the use of the subjunctive and the indicative.
THIS ACTIVITY IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish Google Drive Activities
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
You may also be interested in Spanish Subjunctive PowerPoint
Click here for the Spanish Video for the Subjunctive
Click here for Three Tips on Teaching AP Spanish.