No need to create and correct tests! These ready-made Spanish Subject Pronouns Tests have three versions: printable, Google Slides, and autocorrecting, editable Google Forms test.
SPANISH SUBJECT PRONOUNS DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE TESTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
⭐️ Spanish subject pronouns printable test: 20 questions
- PART ONE: Students replace the common and proper nouns with the proper Spanish subject pronoun, then write the translation in English. Alicia – Ella – She
- PART TWO: Students write complete sentences replacing common and proper nouns with the appropriate subject pronoun in Spanish. For example: Miguel y Elisa son altos. Ellos son altos.
⭐️ Subject pronouns in Spanish Google Slides version of the above test
⭐️ Spanish Subject Pronouns autocorrecting, editable Google Forms Test: 20 Questions
- PART I: Students replace the name of the person or people with the appropriate subject pronoun in Spanish. Then, they must write the meaning of the pronoun in English.
- Reemplaza los sustantivos con los pronombres correctos. Luego, escribe el pronombre en inglés. The instructions are easy to follow and eliminate confusión by telling students to write with lower-case letters.
- Modelo: Margarita – ella, she
- PART II: Students read the sentences and replace the nouns and proper nouns with the appropriate Spanish subject pronoun. Jesús es inteligente. Él es inteligente.
⭐️ Los pronombres sujetos Student Handout includes the following:
- Chart with the singular and plural Subject pronouns in Spanish, the feminine and masculine subject pronouns, and the meanings in English/
- Los plurales: Combines two or more subject pronouns and indicates the plural subject pronoun in Spanish: Tú y Miguel – Uds.
- La conjugación/ Verb Conjugation: The infinitive and verb endings of the verb hablar.
⭐️ Spanish Subject Pronouns Worksheet or Homework:
Reemplaza el sustantivo con el pronombre correcto, Luego, traduce al inglés. Students write the subject pronoun in Spanish and in English, then write complete sentences replacing the names and nouns with the appropriate subject pronouns in Spanish. The worksheet is similar to the test in format to help students succeed on the quiz.
Spanish Subject Pronouns Digital and Printable Activities are included in the following money-saving bundles:
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Why should you use Google Forms autocorrecting tests? Read about them here: How Not to Correct Tests