Spanish Time La hora and Classes Speaking Paired Activity: In this paired speaking activity, students talk and write about their classes and what time they start and end using the expressions, “¿A qué hora…/empieza a la(s) / termina a la(s). They also practice the ordinal numbers in Spanish.
Telling Time in Spanish Speaking Activity includes the following resources:
- Paired Activity in which students ask their partners questions about when their classes begin and end based on the schedule of classes. ¿A qué hora eimpieza tu clase de biología? ¿A qué hora empieza el almuerzo? ¿Qué clase tienes en la tercera hora? Students record their partners’ answers on the schedule.
- Student Handout on Spanish Time / la hora and related expressions
- Student Handout of a clock with the time in Spanish showing the hour and the minutes in different colors (Son las nueve / y cincuenta / menos diez)
- Student Handout of classes / Las asignaturas and vocabulary needed to discuss classes, events and activities (después de, por la mañana, generalmente) including the ordinal numbers
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
THIS ACTIVITY IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Paired and Group Activities
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
You can purchase this product here.