Everything you need to teach the Spanish verb GUSTAR. The PowerPoint explanations and practices make learning this concept easy and fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans; PowerPoint; comprehensible input with five videos, a song, and stories; worksheets; bell work; attention getters; interactive notebook activities; autocorrecting activity or quiz; Google Drive Activities; student handouts; games; and test. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Five 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
- 37-SLIDE SPANISH GUSTAR POWERPOINT WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- LE GUSTA and LES GUSTA in context with illustrations
Explanation of the indirect object pronouns, ME, TE LE, LES, NOS and how to use them with the verb GUSTAR
Explanation of singular and plural verb: Me gusta la papa vs. Me gustan las papas
Explanation of ME GUSTA + INFINITIVO vs. ME GUSTA + SUSTANTIVO
Checking for understanding
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
- Gustar Essay: Students write a description of themselves saying what they like and don’t like to do
- Gustar Essay 2: Students write an essay about themselves, their family and friends saying what they like and don’t like to do.
1. Los verbos GUSTAR y ENCANTAR: Compares the English and Spanish ways of expressing what people like
2. Table showing the singular and plural structure: Me gusta la papa. vs. Me gustan las papas.
3. Indirect object pronouns in Spanish and English
4. Table that shows how to express emphasis with use of personal prepositional pronouns (A mí me gusta la pizza.)
5. Comparison of GUSTAR + SUSTANTIVO and GUSTAR + INFINITIVO
6. Vocabulario importante: Words and expressions used to express like, dislike, and preference such as: A mí, a mí también, tampoco, ni…ni, pues, de vez en cuando, conmigo, contigo, etc.
- Group Speaking Activity in which students ask each other, “¿Qué te gusta hacer?” and record each other’s answers in the third person: A Miguel le gusta escuchar música.
- Printable and Digital Tests
- Autocorrecting, editable multiple choice and short answer Google Forms Activities or Quizzes for LOS VERBOS GUSTAR Y ENCANTAR: 21 illustrated questions
- INB Activity with illustrations and sentence starters in which students complete the sentences using the appropriate indirect object pronouns, the correct form of the verb GUSTAR, and the correct conjugation of the verb: A Enrique le gustan los perros.
2. Interactive Notebook Activity in which students translate the meaning of the indirect object pronouns.
3. Activity in which students write the plural of the sentences using the given direct object pronoun, verb, and noun: SINGULAR- Le gusta la idea. PLURAL- Le gustan las ideas.
4. Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
GOOGLE DRIVE ACTIVITIES: El verbo gustar
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer? Video with vocabulary, script, and activities: Jessica is interested in Óscar so she asks him questions about what he likes to do. They find they have interests in common. However, when she finds out he doesn’t like to read, she is no longer interested. Speakers use the verb “GUSTAR” and related vocabulary many times in context. 1:29 in length
2. Gustar Puppet Show Video: El mal alumno y la buena alumna Story with vocabulary, script, and activity
3. Gustar Puppet Show Video: La chica tímida with vocabulary, script, and activity
4. Gustar Puppet Show Video: Los malos hijos
5. Puppet Show Video: La chica tonta with vocabulary and script
6. Ni ni and Amigo / Enemigo dialogue and teacher talk with vocabulary and script
7. SONG: Me gustas tú with link
8. Linda y Jorge Story, activities, and drawings
SPANISH VERBS GUSTAR ENCANTAR LESSON PLANS IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish One Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year: Todos preparados
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Want to learn how to write effective lesson plans? Click on the following link: How to Write Effective World Language Lesson Plans Simplified