Students listen, talk and write in Spanish about the weather, seasons, and clothing worn in each season. They practice the vocabulary for el tiempo with worksheets and paired and listening activities. Digital versions are included for distance learning and 1:1 classrooms.
Spanish Weather Speaking Activities include the following resources:
- El tiempo / Spanish weather Student Handout including some clothing vocabulary
- Paired Speaking Activity in which students ask their partners’ questions according to the pictures and record their answers
- Homework Assignment in which students read an incorrect sentence about the weather and write a logical or correct sentence and answer the questions about the weather. For example: ¿Qué llevas cuando llueve? ¿Qué tiempo hace hoy? ¿A cuántos grados está la temperature ahora?
- PowerPoint answers to the homework
- BONUS: Cloze listening activity in which students listen to the audio and fill in the missing words (Audio provided for printable version and inserted into the digital version.)
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
THESE SPANISH WEATHER SPEAKING PAIRED ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my blog!
You can purchase this product here.