Twelve French TPRS Stories and dialogues/puppet shows that capture the attention of the students. The stories provide comprehensible input for the following vocabulary and grammar concepts:
- French Classroom objects vocabulary (3 stories)
- Verbs, woman/man and high-frequency verbs
- Vocabulary for French One
- Information questions
- French Re/ir verb
- The use of two verbs in a sentence
- The French verb “connaître”
- Le passé composé
- L’imparfait et le passé composé.
These French TPRS Stories provide language in context and many activities that help solidify meaning and concepts. Activities include:
- Pre-teaching of vocabulary
- True/false activity
- Answer the questions activity
- Complete the sentences activity
- Put events in order activity
- Write your own story using the vocabulary
- True/false competitions.
- Cover sheet PowerPoint
- 22 pages of digital slides for distance learning
The story, “Le Mauvais Eleve” has accompanying drawings which students look at while listening. A PowerPoint for that story is also provided separately, for free, and is listed as, “Le Mauvais Eleve” or “El Mal Estudiante”. Answers for activities are provided.
To learn how to tell a TPRS Story, click here: TPR Story-telling Strategies
FRENCH TPRS STORIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: FRENCH BUNDLE: FRENCH CURRICULUM FOR FRENCH ONE, TWO, THREE AND FOUR
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Click here to read a post from my blog about how to tell a TPR Story in your French classroom!