French Food Interactive Notebook Activities: Need some fun activities for your French Food unit and La nourriture vocabulary? These hands-on activities kept my fidgety 15 and 16-year-old students on task and 100% engaged. The best part is now they can hold a conversation about food in French. Digital versions are included for distance learning.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
♦ FRENCH FOOD INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITIES
- Listening activity: As students listen, they color in the appropriate fruit with the correct color, then answer the questions about the fruit
- Printable and audio Script for the listening activity
- Activity in which students write what food is good and bad for your health and what foods they eat for dessert
- Activity in which students glue in, “les fruits,” and write in the French name for each fruit
- Activity in which students glue in, “les légumes” and then write in the French name for each vegetable
- Diagram in which students write what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (le petit déjeuner, le déjeuner, le dîner)
♦ Student Instructions PowerPoint with visuals
♦ PowerPoint answers to all activities
♦ Student Handout of 98 vocabulary words and related phrases for food some of which are:
le petit déjeuner, le déjeuner, le dîner, la collation, and all foods in each category for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner
Related expressions and words such as: La nourriture, beurk! J’adore! C’est bon pour la santé. C’est mauvais pour la santé. J’ai faim. J’ai soif.
♦ Student Handout with conjugations for the following verbs: boire, vouloir, détester, préférer, manger
♦ Student Handout showing the masculine and feminine form of “some” in French: du, de la with examples in context comparing the use of the partitive and the definite article, (Je veux un poulet. Je veux du poulet.) and the use of “de” for the negative. Je ne veux pas DE pain.
♦ Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
If you would like to see other activities that guarantee 100% student participation, click on the following link: Seven Activities that Guarantee 100% Student Participation
Your students will love these French Food Interactive Notebook Activities!