Everything you need to teach the vocabulary for the Spanish classroom objects and the definite and indefinite articles is in this bundle. The PowerPoint explanations and practices make learning this concept easy and fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans, a PowerPoint, comprehensible input with TPRS stories, worksheets, bell work, attention getters, interactive notebook activities, Google Drive Activities, student handouts, games, word wall, posters, and printable and digital quizzes and tests. Some Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
SPANISH CLASSROOM OBJECTS AND ARTICLES CURRICULUM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Seven 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans
- Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
- 60-slide Classroom Objects and Articles PowerPoint with the following:
§ Chart showing the definite article THE in Spanish and English: el, la, los, las
§ Chart showing the indefinite article in Spanish and English: un, unos, una, unas
§ Chart showing the masculine and feminine forms of nouns
§ Chart showing the masculine and feminine forms of nouns ending in E, R, D, And Z: el pupitre, la pared, el professor.
§ Exceptions: El mapa, el papá, la mano, el día
§ Engaging visuals illustrating the items found in the classroom with the Spanish word for each item
§ Checking for understanding questions
§ Practice Activities
§ Quiz at the end
§ Words presented a few at a time for best research-based retention with practices in between.
- Bell Work: Spanish Classroom Objects and Articles
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
- Los útiles escolares POSTERS AND LABELS
COMPETITIONS AND GAMES
§ Grab Game Listening Practice
§ Charts with Spanish Definite and Indefinite Articles: el, la, los, las, un, unos, una, unas
§ Los útiles escolares: List of 56 vocabulary words for classroom objects with Spanish and English with related words
§ Charts with masculine and feminine nouns and exceptions: chico, chica, professor, pared, luz, día, etc.
§ Palabras y frases útiles: High-frequency words students need to function in the classroom in the target language
- Spanish Classroom Objects and Articles Google Drive Activity
- Printable Test: Los útiles escolares:
§ ¿Qué es? Escribe el nombre en español. Students write the name of the objects and the appropriate definite or indefinite articles.
§ Students write complete sentences about what they need using “Necesito” and the object pictured.
§ Students write complete sentences about what they want using “Quiero” and the object pictured.
§ Students write about what is in their backpacks.
- Google Slides Digital Test
§ Interactive Notebook Activity in which students pair the object with the word in Spanish
§ INB Activity in which students label the classroom objects in Spanish
§ Definite and Indefinite Articles: Activity in which students write the Spanish words for “the, a” and “some”
- Paired Activity in which students ask each other if there are certain items in the classroom. Students answer according to the pictures and record their partners’ answers: ¿Hay lápices? ¿Hay una mesa? Sí, hay. No, no hay.
- Google Slides digital versions of some activities
§ Three TPRS stories about a hapless student with vocabulary, script, and activities. Words for the classroom objects are used many times in context.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Want to write your own lesson plans? Click on the following link to learn How to Write Effective World Language Lesson Plans