Students learn how to make comparisons and talk about who is the best and worst. Spanish Comparisons and Superlative Google Drive Activities engage students as they move pictures, matching them to comparisons; complete the sentences comparing people and things; and answer questions about comparisons and who is the best / worst. The activities guide students to proper use of los comparativos and el superlativo as they progress from recognition to student production. They serve as comprehensible input as well as practice because proper grammar structure is modeled throughout.
To see the Spanish Comparisons and Superlative Google Drive Activities in action, click here: Los comparativos Google Drive Activity Video Preview
SPANISH COMPARISONS AND SUPERLATIVE GOOGLE DRIVE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- 10-slide Spanish Comparisons and Superlative Google Drive Activities, Los comparativos y el superlativo: Students begin by moving the images to the corresponding sentences. Then they make comparisons by completing the sentences, and finally, they answer questions using the structures for comparisons and the superlative.
- PowerPoint instructions for the teacher
- PowerPoint answers to Google Drive Activity
- Two Student Handouts of Los comparativos y el superlativo that explain how to compare using nouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs, how to use the superlative, and includes the irregulars, “mayor que, menor que, mejor que, peor que”
- Four written practice activities in which students answer questions, complete the sentences, and write complete sentences using comparisons and, “tanto como”
There are no reviews yet.