This Spanish Digital Escape Room is a super fun Breakout Game and great practice for the Spanish comparisons and superlative. Students must follow the clues in order to escape from the cruise ship. La Sala de escape para los comparativos y superlativos provides students with comprehensible input in Spanish in the form of a mystery picture, a video, Google Forms Activities, Google Drive Activities, and a newspaper article. Students follow five clues and do the activities. They must answer the questions, watch a movie, put a puzzle together, read an article, complete the sentences and describe the photos in order to get off the ship. Students may work in pairs or individually. Great for online or distance learning! This task should be assigned after teaching all the words, phrases, and structures for the Spanish comparisons and superlative.
THIS SPANISH COMPARISONS AND SUPERLATIVE DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Instructions for the teacher for the Spanish Comparisons and Superlative Escape Room
- Sequence of clues and activities
- Link to La sala de escape para los comparativos y superlativos
- Student Handouts with the vocabulary and structures for making comparisons and saying who and what are best and worst.
- Vocabulary includes some of the following: más que, menos que, mayor que, menor que, mejor que, peor que, tan… como, tanto como, tanta… como, tantos… como, con verbo (Hablo tanto como tú.), con adverbio (Patino tan bien como tú.), con sustantivos (Tengo tanto dinero como tú.)
- Student worksheet Activities in which students answer questions of comparison, complete the sentences and write complete sentences saying they have as many items as the people listed
- Vocabulary necessary for students to follow instructions
- Five clues
- Five locks / cerraduras that students must open
- Clues # 1: Students read a paragraph extracting the red letters to form a sentence which leads them to the first activity.
- Activity # 1: Students answer comprehension questions about the story in the first clue
- Clue # 2: Students click on the microphone.
- Activity #2: Students watch watch the video and answer comprehension questions writing the answers as symbols.
- Clue # 3: Students put the puzzle together which tells them to click on the iced tea.
- Activity #3: Students answer the questions describing the photos in the Google Forms Activity.
- Clue # 4: Students click on a word in the newspaper article.
- Activity #4: Students complete the sentences to reveal the mystery picture.
- Clue # 5: Students click on the sunglasses.
- Activity # 5: Students complete the sentences in the Google Drive Activity.
- Photographs that students must click on.
- Notes Handout on which students write the clues for each lock.
- Answer Keys
- Video Script
IMPORTANT: Please check to make sure all links work before assigning this activity to your students. Some districts block certain websites. You will need access to Google Sites, JigsawPlanet.com, Youtube, Google Forms, and Google Slides. Before purchasing, please check to ensure you are able to use these sites.
I am not liable if your district blocks these sites or if the product does not work correctly due to blocked sites.
THIS SPANISH DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM FOR COMPARISONS IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE