This Spanish Digital Escape Room is a super fun Breakout Game. Students must follow the clues in order to escape the classroom. The Sala de escape para el cuerpo y la salud provides students with more comprehensible input in Spanish and practice of the body and health vocabulary. Students identify body parts, answer questions about what hurts, “le duele,” watch a video and answer comprehension questions, put together a puzzle, and follow six clues in order to escape the room. Students may work in pairs or individually. Great for online or distance learning!
SPANISH BODY AND HEALTH DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Instructions for the teacher for the Spanish Body and Health Escape Room
- Link to La sala de escape para el cuerpo y la salud
- Student Handout with all the body parts and related expressions for the body and health in Spanish
- Vocabulary necessary for students to follow instructions
- Six clues
- Four locks / cerraduras that students must open
- Clue # 1: Students read a paragraph extracting the red letters to form a sentence which leads them to the first activity
- Activity # 1: Students identify body parts shown in the drawings
- Clue # 2: Students follow instructions that lead them to a puzzle of body parts. After looking at the completed puzzle, students must answer the question about which body part is missing: ¿Qué parte falta?
- Video: The previous instructions led students to a video in which Melanie comes down with the flu and, therefore can’t go to the dance she had been planning to go to. She is so sick, she forgets to tell her boyfriend and he shows up to pick her up. The video uses many expressions for, “la salud” such as “me duele la cabeza y el estómago; todavía me duele; ya no me duele,” etc. (The sample video shows only a portion of the video.)
- Comprehension Questions for video
- Photograph of Melanie holding flowers which students click on
- Images of body parts. Students click on tobillo
- Activity in which students answer questions about which body part hurts according to the pictures: ¿Qué le duele?
- More instructions in which student click on the forehead of the woman in the photo, return to the Home Page and put in the answers to open Lock # 4
- Notes Handout on which students write the clues for each lock
- Answer Keys
- Sequence of clues so the teacher knows how to escape before he/she assigns the Escape Room. 🙂 🙂
IMPORTANT: Please check to make sure all links work before assigning this activity to your students. Some districts block certain websites. You will need access to Google Sites, JigsawPlanet.com, Youtube, Google Forms, and Google Slides. Before purchasing, please check to ensure you are able to use these sites.
I am not liable if your district blocks these sites or if the product does not work correctly due to blocked sites.
SPANISH BODY AND HEALTH DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
Spanish Google Drive Activities Bundle
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Spanish Stem-Changing Interactive PowerPoint Game
Spanish Trivial Pursuit Minimaratón Game
Spanish Preterite Jeopardy Game
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
There are no reviews yet.