Everything you need to teach the Spanish verb ESTAR, and the vocabulary for emotions and places is included in this bundle. The PowerPoint explanations and practices make learning this concept easy and fun. Curriculum includes no-prep daily lesson plans, three PowerPoints, comprehensible input with illustrated TPRS story, worksheets, bell work, attention getters, interactive notebook activities, autocorrecting activity, student handouts, games, and test. Google Slides digital versions are included for 1:1 classes or distance learning.
ESTAR EMOTIONS PLACES LESSON PLANS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
Four 90-minute daily, no-prep lesson plans
Word Document and PDF of continuous lesson plans so you can print them out all at once
43-slide Spanish Places Los lugares PowerPoint for Spanish One with the following:
· Eye-catching visuals of 31 places
· Sentences using the places vocabulary in context
· Checking for understanding
92-slide Estar Places Emotions PowerPoint with the following:
· Comparison of SER and ESTAR with use in context
· Conjugation of the verb ESTAR
· Explanation of the meaning of ESTAR EN with sentences for context
· Meaning of ¿Dónde? with use in context: ¿Dónde está mi mochila?
· Captivating photographs of places
· Checking for understanding questions
· Practice activity, ¿Es lógico? In which students read complete sentences and write, “Sí, es lógico,” or change the sentence to a logical one
· ESTAR + EMOTION explanation
· Sentences with ESTAR + EMOTION with illustrations of 17 emotions and adjectives.
· Checking for understanding questions
· Practice activity in which students read the first sentence, then complete the following sentence with “estar” and an emotion or place: Voy a comprar un coche hoy. Estoy… emocionada.
38-slide PowerPoint TPRS Story
· Includes many uses of the verb ESTAR + emotions, adjectives, and places in context.
· Paco asks Felipa out and she’s excited because she likes him. Then she sees him with another girl and is so sad. She confronts him and finds. out the girl is his sister. She goes out with Paco to a restaurant.
- Bell Work
- Tension PowerPoint that tells students what they will be learning and what they will do at the end of the lesson to demonstrate mastery
- Attention Getters
- Homework and PowerPoint answers
- Competitions and Games:
· Teacher reads the script and students act out the meaning. Script has complete sentences with the verb ESTAR and emotions or adjectives: Estoy emocionada. Mañana es el ultimo día de clases. / Mis padres están preocupados porque no tenemos suficiente dinero.
- Student Handouts for Estar Emotions Places Lesson:
· El vocabulario de los lugares: 47 places in Spanish with related vocabulary and verbs
· Estar handout: conjugation of the verb ESTAR; comparison of SER and ESTAR, estar EN, list of emotions and other adjectives that use ESTAR
- Email assignment and instructions: Students are assigned a pen pal in Spain
- Spanish Places Google Drive Activity
- Eight Stations Present Tense Activity: Students speak Spanish for the entire period.
- Printable Test: Estar Emotions Places
- Autocorrecting Google Forms Estar Emotions Test
· Interactive Notebook Listening Activity in which students complete the sentences with the verb ESTAR EN and places
· INB Activity in which students complete the sentences with an adjective or a place
· Activity in which students complete the sentences writing the correct form of the verb ESTAR and the appropriate adjective according to the pictures
· Interactive Notebook Table of Contents, instructions, rubric
- Paired Activity, Estar Emotions Places in which students ask each other questions about where people are and how they are feeling according to the images and record their partners’ answers. Students use the verb ESTAR and an adjective or ESTAR EN and a place.
- Google Slides digital versions of activities and PowerPoints
La historia de Felipa y Paco illustrated PowerPoint story with vocabulary, script, and activities, and many words for los lugares. The story repeats the verb ESTAR many times in context with emotions, places, and adjectives: Felipa está en su clase. Está confundida. Está aburrida. Está emocionada y alegre. Está lista. Está enojada. Está muy triste. Está deprimida. No está en la escuela. Está ausente. Está aliviada. · Está preocupada y nerviosa. Está muy cerca de…. Está contenta.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
Spanish One Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year: Todos preparados
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Learn how to teach using TPRS storytelling strategies. Click on the following link: How to Tell a Story Using TPR Storytelling Strategies