Spanish Present Perfect Tense Video: Rodrigo and Jessica talk about what they have done in the past. Each of them uses the Spanish present perfect tense multiple times in context to provide comprehensible input for, “el presente perfecto”.
What’s better comprehensible input than conversation with a native speaker? Videos of native speakers with Spanish subtitles AND overlaid visuals and animation to aid in comprehension, with music and corresponding activities for recycling and repetition of vocabulary and concepts.
To see a preview of this video, click here: Spanish Video for the Present Perfect
Spanish Present Perfect Tense Video and Activities include the following:
- Video in which Rodrigo and Jessica talk about what they have done in the past. Each of them uses the Spanish present perfect multiple times in context to provide comprehensible input
- El presente perfecto Scripts and vocabulary
- Activity in which students use the present perfect tense to write what they have done in the past
- Activity in which students answer comprehension questions about the video
- Activity in which students write complete sentences changing the infinitive to, “el presente perfecto”
- Activity in which students answer questions about what they have done lately using the Spanish present perfect tense
- Student handout on the Spanish present perfect
- Google Slides digital versions of the activities for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
THIS SPANISH PRESENT PERFECT TENSE VIDEO IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish Videos for Comprehensible Input
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Your students will love this Spanish Present Perfect.
Click here to see How to Use Videos for Comprehensible Input.