These vocabulary activities and assessments supplement the book, “Triángulo Aprobado” for the theme, “Los desafíos mundiales” for AP Spanish Language and Culture. Digital versions are included for distance learning.
Vocabulary for Los desafíos mundiales for AP Spanish includes the following resources:
- Cover page, “Triángulo Aprobado, Los desafíos mundiales”
- Vocabulary lists with synonyms, definition and use in context
- URL for site (Quizlet) where students can hear the word, practice with flash cards and play games for more repetition
- Quiz for each of the six subchapters of “Los desafíos mundiales” in which students fill in the missing word, pair synonyms and write sentences using the vocabulary
- Answers to quizzes
- Activity for in-class or homework in which students interact with the vocabulary
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
Many of the sentences for the vocabulary in context come from the readings in, “Triángulo Aprobado, Los Desafíos Mundiales” for AP Spanish or from, “Wordreference”.
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
For unit two, “La ciencia y la tecnología”, click here: ciencia
For “La vida contemporánea” click here: Vida Contemporánea
For, “Identidades”, click here: Identidades
For, “Las familias y las comunidades”, click here: Familias
For, “La belleza y la estética”, click here: Belleza
For all the units at a reduced price, click here: All Triángulo Aprobado
For the PowerPoint and activities, “How to Write a Persuasive Essay”, click here: Ensayo Persuasivo
For AP Spanish Lesson Plans for an Entire Year, click here: AP Spanish Lesson Plans
For more AP Spanish resources, PowerPoints, TPR Stories and much more, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
You can purchase this product here.