This Spanish Stem-changing Verbs TPR Story is about a girl who begins her day by making a snowman and ends up defending herself against an intruder. The story contains many stem-changing verbs and recycles them in the practice activities to provide the necessary repetition in context. Google Slides and self-correcting, editable Google Forms digital versions are included for distance learning and Google Classroom.
This Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs TPRS Story contains the following:
- Vocabulary for TPR pre-teaching
- Spanish TPR Story using stem-changing verbs
- True/False Activity
- Answer the Questions Comprehension Activity
- Cloze Activity in which students write the missing stem-changing verbs in the blanks.
- Google Slides digital version for distance learning
- Autocorrecting Google Forms version of Cierto / Falso and Contesta las preguntas
- Student handout with conjugations and demonstration of how to use the verb “pensar” with different prepositions
- Student handout with 44 stem-changing verbs with their definition and use in context. For example: Cerrar – to close. Ella cierra la puerta porque hace frío. (e–ie)
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
For this story and five others for Spanish Three, click here: Spanish Three TPRS
For the PowerPoint on Stem-Changing Verbs, click here: Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs PowerPoint
For the Spanish Three Stem-Changing PowerPoint, click here: Spanish Three Stem-Changing Verbs PowerPoint
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
For more engaging resources, PowerPoints and ideas about how to engage students, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
For Spanish jokes, memes, TPR Stories, videos, and tons of resources, connect with me on Pinterest:Best PowerPoints Pinterest
Your students will love this Spanish Stem-changing verbs TPR Story.
Los verbos que cambian en la base.
Los verbos que cambian en la raíz.
Click here to read about TPR Storytelling.