Spanish Food La comida PowerPoint and Interactive Notebook Activities
Spanish Food La comida PowerPoint and Interactive Notebook Activities by Angie Torre
Click here to see the La comida Google Drive Activity in action: Spanish Food Google Drive Activity
This Spanish Food La comida PowerPoint and Interactive Notebook Activities includes the following resources:
~128-slide Spanish Food PowerPoint with engaging photos depicting food and related vocabulary (el desayuno, el almuerzo, la cena, la merienda) with questions to check for understanding
1. Listening activity: As students listen, they color in the appropriate fruit with the correct color, then answer the questions about the fruit
2. Script for the listening activity
3. Activity in which students write what food is good and bad for your health and what foods they eat for dessert
4. Activity in which students glue in, “las frutas,” and write in the Spanish name for each fruit.
5. Activity in which students glue in, “las verduras” and then write in the Spanish name for each vegetable
6. Diagram in which students write what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
7. Student Instructions PowerPoint with visuals
8. PowerPoint answers to all activities
9. Student Handout of food and related vocabulary
1. PowerPoint instructions for the teacher
2. Activities in which students answer questions about the fruit using complete sentences
3. Activities in which students move the food items to the appropriate boxes (verduras, frutas, bueno para la salud, malo para la salud) and then write the Spanish name underneath
4. Activity in which students write the name of the food item under the image
5. Activities in which students answer questions about food, “¿Qué comes en el desayuno, el almuerzo, la cena? ¿Qué postre te gusta mucho? ¿Qué comes para la merienda? ¿Qué comida es buena /mala para la salud? ¿Qué bebidas son buenas para la salud?
6. PowerPoint answers to all slides
~Student Handout of Food and Related Vocabulary in Spanish and English
You might also be interested in Spanish Numbers PowerPoint and INB Activities
Click here for the Spanish Alphabet PowerPoint and Activities
Your students will love the activities in this Spanish Food PowerPoint.
Click here to read about How to Use Interactive Notebook Activities in your World Language Classroom.