These two short stories with the Spanish Food vocabulary provide students with comprehensible input for La comida by repeating the vocabulary and related expressions many times in context. Stories are silly and engaging. Comprehension questions and finish-the-sentences activities reinforce and recycle the words. An autocorrecting, editable Google Forms version and two Google Slides versions are included.
LA COMIDA TPRS STORIES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Dialogue, script and vocabulary: Mom and Pepe go to a restaurant and order their food. While in the restaurant, Mom sees her husband with another woman and gets very sad until she finds out…
- 12 Comprehension questions in which students answer the questions with complete sentences
- Google Slides version of story and questions
- Self-correcting, editable Google Forms version of the above activity with 12 multiple-choice questions.
- Cuento, Tengo hambre: Mom and Juan are planning a party and discussing what foods to have at the party. Mom wants something healthy but Juan wants cake and ice cream. Meanwhile, the baby is unattended and starts to eat grass. Mom tells her she should not eat grass and asks her if she is hungry and thirsty, then feeds her and gives her milk to drink.
- Google Slides version of above story
- Activity in which students complete the sentences with the appropriate word according to the story.
VOCABULARY INCLUDES SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
Bueno para la salud
Sopa de verduras
No debes comer eso.
This product is included in the following money-saving bundles:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow me.
You may also be interested in:
To read about how to tell a story using TPR Storytelling strategies, click on the following link: HOW TO TELL A STORY USING TPR STORYTELLING STRATEGIES
Your students will LOVE La comida TPRS Stories!