Spanish Ser PowerPoint, TPR Story and Interactive Notebook Activity Product Description:
Spanish Ser PowerPoint, TPR Story and Interactive Notebook Activity by Angie Torre
This Ser TPR Story is about two boys who like the same girl. The TPR story contains many uses of the verb “Ser” in context. I added Google-compatible files for Google Classroom and distance learning.
Spanish Verb SER PowerPoint and Activities include the following resources:
- Illustrations of each conjugation of the verb “ser”
- TPR Story illustrated with many photographs
- True/False activity
- Fill in the blanks activity in which students interact with the story using the verb “ser”
- Activity in which students answer questions about the story using the verb “ser”
- Password for the PowerPoint (YOU WILL NEED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2002 or later in order to open this password-protected PowerPoint.)
Also included are the following activities:
- Student Handout on the verb, “Ser”
- Ser Interactive Notebook Activity in which students complete the sentences and answer the questions based on the story
- PowerPoint Answers
To learn how to teach a story using TPR Strategies and see me teach a sample story, click here: How To Tell TPRStory
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Spanish Estar & Places & Emotions PowerPoint
Spanish Verbs Ser Estar TPR Story
For the “Spanish Tener PowerPoint and TPRS Story, click here: Spanish Tener PowerPoint
For all of my Spanish One Curriculum at a discounted price, click here: Spanish One Curriculum
For more resources and fun ideas, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
You can purchase this product here.
There are no reviews yet.